NMAC Question Pattern:
- NMAC examination consists of 50 questions of 100 marks, duration of 1 hour
- 40% of the questions based on school syllabus of relevant class
- 20% of the questions are based on calculation (BODMAS), simple to complex Concept & known to unknown concept. + & – mixed combination.
- 20% of the questions are based on CONSUMER MATHS (i.e. day-to-day maths)
- 20% of the questions are based on logical reasoning. In general, the questions are intended not only to test recall of information but also to assess the understanding of fundamental concepts and the ability to apply those concepts in various situations.